Angling for Marketing?
Als marketing één van jou competenties is, reizen geen probleem is en als je dit leest zit vissen natuurlijk in je bloed zit dan is deze super gave job bij Korda misschien wel iets voor jou. Korda Europe is verdeler van veel bekende merken voor ons waaronder Mainline, Trakker, Cygnet, Aqua Guru en natuurlijk Korda zelf. Ze zijn namelijk nog op zoek naar versterking voor hun marketing afdeling in Kerkrade. Aangezien het een internationale functie betreft is de functieomschrijving voor de rest in het Engels hieronder te vinden. Mocht je solliciteren dan veel succes!
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a senior position at leading tackle company Korda Europe BV (European distributor for Korda, Guru, Delkim, Mainline, Trakker, Cygnet and Aqua products). The role is a permanent position at Korda Europe BV in Kerkrade.
Your primary role will be to ensure that the companys marketing strategy as developed by the department as a whole is rolled out effectively and on time.
In the very fast paced department with al lot of international projects across TV, internet, social media and offline marketing, the department needs a good leader and manager of people with a love of marketing to keep the ship sailing straight whilst following the companies marketing strategy & ethos, reporting to the European Head of Marketing, Ali Hamidi.
This role requires someone that will live and breathe the job and echo the efforts of the current marketing team. If you’re a 9-5 person, then this job isn’t for you. The role is extremely varied and will see you travelling around Europe. Regular nights away from home is common place with any position in the marketing team.
Prerequisites for the role:
- You have relevant experience in a marketing environment.
- You have strong leadership skills and are an experienced team manger with the ability to inspire and motivate your team.
- You have in depth knowledge of modern marketing methods, social networking, TV, print media etc.
- You combine an analytical mind with a hands on mentality.
- You are flexible and can work and perform under pressure.
- You have a strong work ethic, whilst following company core values of Honesty, Loyalty, Commitment, Innovation and Equality.
- You are a passionate angler with a detailed knowledge of both coarse and carp fishing.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written and ideally you master French or Italian as well.
What do we offer:
- A chance of a lifetime for a passionate marketeer and angler to fulfil a dream job.
- Be part of a great team in an inspiring working environment.
- Competitive Salary based on experience. Package including car, laptop, phone and other job related equipment.
If you have these skills and more, then we want to hear from you…email firstname.lastname@example.org with an inspiring covering letter and CV. Subject the email: European Marketing Strategy Co-ordinator. APPLICATION WINDOW ENDS FEB 26th.